Home

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November Daily Thankfulness

November 22 and 23rd

I was busy yesterday the 22nd getting ready to travel north to visit my sis in Oregon. I did not get a chance to post for yesterday,so I guess I am thankful I was busy getting ready to travel.

Today we traveled up hwy 101and hwy 199 to my sister's in Oregon. We started out with cloudy weather from home to Eureka and after Eureka we hit lots of rain. All the way north.

But despite the rain, the trip was uneventful. Just lots and lots of beautiful scenery to admire. The Avenue of the Giants is always a beautiful side route to follow and hwy 199 along the Smith river is another beautiful roadway. The fall color was beautiful in the vineyards and the trees. One of my favorite times of the year.

I am very thankful we had no car trouble and the roadways were clear, even with all the rain.

And now turkey day tomorrow! Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, cranberries and pumpkin pie.

Yummm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!