Home

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Daily Thankfulness x3

November 28th, 29th & 30th.

I have not been on the computer much in the last 3 days. One of the reasons why is that I am very thankful for the early Christmas gift I received. A new iPhone! 

My son gave it to me for Christmas and let me have it early. I have had so much fun playing with it I have not been here! I am so very thankful the last three days of November. 

And busy crafting (to be seen tomorrow). 

And taking down all the Fall decor so I can put out all my Christmas decorations. 

I can't wait to put the Christmas decor around the house! 

The trees, the village, Santas, Snowmen, and more! 

I will post my hand crafted decor after I put it all up around the house. 

1 comment:

  1. Berta, I just checked out all the amazing things you made for Jenny and her baby shower. What a great idea making a flower arrangement using party favors, that can then be used as ornaments. Genius!!! Also, the doll crib is too cute, your so talented.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!