Home

Sunday, November 20, 2011

November Daily Thankfulness

November 20th

Today I am thankful for my hubby, Bill. 

Today I hosted the baby shower for Jenny. We had a great group of gals come to celebrate with Jenny and are looking forward to welcoming baby Isabel. 

The shower went well and after all the ladies left, I had pile of dishes to clean. I put the leftovers away, and was going to relax for a bit before "clean up". But my hubby went in the kitchen and started cleaning up the kitchen, loaded the dishwasher and washed all the big bowls, etc.
While I relaxed and posted my photos from the shower on Facebook. 


I didn't ask or expect Bill to clean up after my party, but I appreciate that he did. 

We have been married almost 32 years now (come February).

There have been ups and downs as in all marriages, but over time Bill has been very thoughtful and I am thankful to have shared my life with him. 

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your blog. That is so sweet that Bill did the dishes after the shower! I felt bad leaving you with it all.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!