Home

Sunday, November 6, 2011

November Daily Thankfulness

November 6th.

Today I am thankful for sweet little babies. I got to meet the newest member
of my extended family today.

Sweet little Chase.

He is just a month old and this was the first time I could get together with his mom to meet him. I wanted to see him last week, but I had a nasty cold and did not want to expose the little guy to that! 


A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.
Eda J. Le Shan

Sweet little babies, so new, so perfect, so loved! 

Welcome little Chase! We are so thankful you are here and glad to have you join our family!



2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! I can almost smell that sweet baby smell through my monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you will be truly smelling that sweet smell in less than 2 months! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!