Home

Monday, April 11, 2011

A New Day..

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever;  in it's place is something that you have left behind . . . let it be something good." author unknown


I saw this Bunny basket at Martha Stewart Crafts the other day. I just love it. I am thinking of making something similar for my Easter table centerpiece. But I will use an old paper mache bunny I have as the focal. I could use a chocolate bunny, but at my house he would not last very long.
My paper mache bunny is currently painted white, but all chipped. I want to paint him a nice chocolate brown and cover him with brown glitter. If I left him just chocolate brown, I might find him
with a tooth mark or two. :)
I bought some pretty green ferns yesterday to add to the basket, some eggs and just need to get a beautiful green ribbon. Hopefully, he will be finished this week. I will post when it is done.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!