Home

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

12 of 12 in 2012 February


On Sunday it was the second 12th of the month this year and I am participating in
the 12-of-12 in Twenty12 project. 

On the twelfth of each month, I take 12 photos of what ever is going on that day. This is something more manageable for me than Project 365. 144 photos instead of 365. 
And this is a leap year so it would have been 366!

After I take the photos I am making a two page layout with journaling describing each photo. 
There are photos depicting the simple everyday things like what we had for breakfast, 
what we worked on that day. 

I start taking photos in the morning and continue until evening and then scrapping 
the twelve photos on a layout, Or you can post on a blog, what ever works for you. 

If it is a day with a big event, your photos can all be about that event, 
or like this past Sunday, just around our ranch. 


My two page layout is above, and each individual side of the layout below.



All of my layouts are going in a separate album. The layout below is my title page, 
that I just completed this month. 
I will be making all the layouts for the album from my big stash of basicgrey paper. I am also using the same Quickutz alpha dies for each layout and numbering each photo in Picasa. But the arrangement of the photos and basic grey paper line will be different each month. 


You can see my January 12 of 12 layout here
Look for March coming up about mid March!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Really nice! I wish I'd known about the 12 of 12, I would totally do that! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!