Home

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Easter Sneak Peek


The Easter Bunny had a little accident at our house today 
and made a mess in our yard. 
I wonder what he will bring on Easter???


Today I put all my Easter decorations out around the house and will decorate my Easter tree tomorrow evening. I am a little late in getting my Easter decorations up this year. 

My free time has been drastically reduced! 

I started a new job last week and it includes some "mandatory" overtime. I knew that going in, so I was expecting it. Overtime will be great for my crafty "spending budget", but bad for my crafty "spending time" :) I am hoping I can find a balance I can live with and still have a relatively clean house! 

I am glad to have this job, but while I was looking for my work, I did have a lot of free time and sure enjoyed the chance to relax and craft when ever I wanted. 

I hope to take some pictures of my Easter decor and post them soon. Plus, I went to Michael's today and bought some supplies to make a couple of new Easter crafty decor items that I will post as soon as I complete them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!